“To go across to Siberia for a winter swimming race and compete against swimmers from South Africa, USA, Estonia and South America was amazing,” he said.
“I have done a lot of cold water swimming in the Lake District but this was an extension of what I have done before, it was something else.
“It was very hard. When I was swimming I almost felt my body freezing in the water, it was zero degrees with ice forming on the top.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming