So this must have been the women’s 200 meter indvidual medley, at the FINA 2013 World Swimming Championships in Barcelona, Spain. Katinka Hosszu from Hungary gold, Alicia Coutts from Australia silver and Mireia Belmonte from Spain bronze. See the result list here.
- Is It Safe To Swim During The COVID-19 Pandemic? | ET NOW Exclusive
- MD Native Breaks Record for Swimming the Backstroke on the English Channel
- 5 Common Stroke Mistakes That Cause Shoulder Pain | Instant Fix?
- Swimming lessons are back at One Leisure this September
- Safety measures let Butte’s outdoor swimming pool stay open amid coronavirus
- How Hard is the English Channel Swim? Marathon Swimmer Catherine Breed | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Thinking About Open Water Swimming? Here’s Some Advice for Starting Out
- Michael Phelps: It’s OK not to feel OK during a pandemic