A fun group photo after the ‘Swim Day’ that the Faroese Swimming Association and Fuglafjarðar Svimjifelag arranged in Fuglafjørður, Faroe Islands, in March 2013. A lot of stuff happening that I didn’t see when the shot was taken, like ‘rabbit ears’ and water balloon threat. ‘Swim Day’ is a strictly fun event that we have started arranging for our youngest swimmers, focusing on fun and social competitions, rather than just chasing time. Our next ‘Swim Day’ will be this Saturday. And yes, the snow is back.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming