A veteran principal, educator and coach died Saturday while competing with his family as a team in the 10th annual Pumpkinman Triathlon.
Patrick Hayden, 59, was pronounced dead at 9:30 a.m. at Boulder City Hospital, according to the Clark County coroner’s office. He was found unresponsive about 8:55 a.m. Saturday while swimming the first leg of the event. Family members were to do the running and bicycling legs of the competition. […]
Hayden would have been 60 years old in January, Dawn said. He was an active swimmer and frequented the Y to stay in shape.
Vanover said the park rangers weren’t sure what caused him to lose consciousness in the water.
- The Invisible Threat Orcas Face In Norway
- Olympians Who Are “One In A Thousand”
- Caeleb Dressel | Dive and Glide Challenge | Propulsion Swimming
- Improve your Breaststroke Technique feat. Breeja Larson | Olympians’ Tips
- Florent Manaudou’s World Record at Doha 2014 | FINA World Championships
- How Ginger Huber won her Silver Medal at Barcelona 2013 | Technical Talks
- Disaster declaration after brain-eating amoeba found in water l GMA
- Texas child dies from brain-eating amoeba, water testing underway