A Laguna Hills swimming coach who has already served time behind bars for having sex with one of his 15-year-old students was sentenced today to another 16 months in prison for molesting another teenage girl.
Todd Robert Sousa, 39, who co-owned Swim Venture Inc. of Laguna Hills with his wife, pleaded guilty in June to six counts of lewd acts on a child age 14 or 15 and one count of unlawful sex, all felonies, for assaulting the second 15-year-old girl in September 2009.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming