A very interesting read here on Forbes
When I advise people to seek and hire athletes, what I am really referring to is the athlete traits (akin to leadership traits) that make any individual an exceptional hire. […]
1. They have the drive to practice a task rigorously, relentlessly, and even in the midst of failure until they succeed.
2. Athletes achieve their goals.
3. Athletes develop new skills.
4. Athletes are exceptional entrepreneurs.
5. Athletes strive for balance.
6. Athletes work well with partners and in teams.
Read the full article on Forbes. It is worth it.