Triple Olympic swimmer Libby Trickett and her husband Luke are selling their architect-designed “dream home” in Brisbane’s Seven Hills, 18 months after moving in.
The four-time Olympic gold medallist, who retired from the sport in July, said the three-bedroom contemporary home was “built for us” but the couple had decided to sell due to business interests.
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach
- Tokyo opens 15,000-seat Olympic aquatics centre
- Etiene Medeiros 🆚 Katinka Hosszu at Windsor 2016 🏊♀️ 🏁 | FINA World Championships
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths
- Drone footage captures swimmers, sharks and salmon interacting at Australia’s Bondi Beach
- Representing Your Name // with Olympic Water Polo Player Maggie Steffens
- 🔥 Vladimir Morozov wins Gold in a dominant fashion at Istanbul 2012! 🔥 | FINA World Championships
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center