A young swimming champion has regained consciousness after nearly drowning at an annual North District swimming competition on Sunday where he had just set a new record.
But he is still partly paralysed, school authorities say. […]
After setting a new record in the competition’s 200-metre breaststroke, winning the 4×50-metre relay and reaching the final of the 50-metre butterfly, Yau leapt into a training pool to warm up for the 100-metre breaststroke and lost consciousness in the water.
He was listed as still being in a critical condition in the intensive care unit last night.
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance
- Body of 14-Year-Old Missing Swimmer Found in Lake
- Nets to Protect Swimmers in South Africa Are Killing Sharks | Money Talks
- Teenager Drowns While Swimming With Friends at a Popular Sydney Spot