Man dies after rescuing child from hotel swimming pool

0

See ABC13

Investigators found that Hernandez, 27, died after receiving an apparent electric shock in the hotel pool. Witnesses tell investigators he saved his 10-year-old brother and his mother, after they and other guests felt what they believed to be a series of shocks and could not swim. Police say Hernandez went into cardiac arrest and later died.

About Author

Production engineer and certified swim coach. Full-time IT consultant, spare-time swimming aficionado. 2 sons, 2 daughters and a wife. President of the Faroe Islands Swimming Association. Likes to run :-)

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: