Two major open water events in European capitals today had to be either moved or delayed because of water quality. In Britain, the Great London Swim was moved from the Royal Victoria Dock to its contingency venue, Millwall Dock, as unexpected activity related to construction work in the immediate area has resulted in the reduction in water quality. And in Denmark, the Round Christiansborg has been delayed two hours due to a sewage overflow near Slotsholmen from a massive downpour yesterday evening.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim