At around 09:59 local time in Germany this morning, Hungary’s Katinka Hosszú set yet another world record, clocking 57.45 at the FINA 2013 World Cup leg in Berlin, where her world record from Eindhoven Thursday was 57.50. This is her fifth world record this week, and she has finals again this evening. See the result list here.
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs