Tonight at the FINA 2013 World Cup leg in Berlin, Germany, Spain’s Mireia Belmonte broke the women’s 800 meter freestyle World record, clocking 7:59.34 to become the first woman ever under 8 minutes in the 800 free. Old record was Camille Muffat’s 8:01.06 from November 2012. See the result list here.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim