At the 2013 FINA World Cup leg in Eindhoven tonight, Hungary’s iron lady Katinka Hosszú managed to better her already impressive 2:04.39 short course meters 200 IM world record from the prelims this morning, with a phenomenal time of 2:03.20, first ever sub-2:04 woman, and that by a big margin also. See the result list here.
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro