South Africa’s Chad Le Clos managed to break the men’s 200 butterfly short course meter world record this evening, with a time of 1:49.04 bettering Kaio Almeida’s (BRA) 1:49.11 world record from the Stockholm World Cup leg back in November 2009. See the result list here.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim