A wild day at the 2013 FINA World Championships, with first Russia’s Yuliya Efimova breaking the world record of 29.80 (Jessica Hardy, august 2009) with a time of 29.78 in the prelims and the Lithuania’s Ruta Meilutyte taking it down to 29.48 in the semifinal.
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs