How has it affected Pál Joensen to move from home in the Faroe Isles, to his own place in big town Copenhagen, and switching coach first to Paulus Wildeboer and then Shannon Rollason? I guess we will see soon, personally I’m taking this as the best time to be experimenting, if ever before Rio 2016.
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro