A photo from the athlete’s stand at the 15th FINA 2013 World Championships in Barcelona, Spain. That guy Sun Yang from China on top of the men’s 400 meter freestyle podium (3:41.59), Japan’s Hagino Kosuke silver in 3:44.82 and USA’s Connor Jaeger bronze in 3:44.85. See the result list here.
- Could cold water hold a clue to a dementia cure?
- 20 Minute Core Workout For Swimmers | No Equipment Dryland
- ISL in a Nutshell | the Swimsuit Guy
- Fireman Pole, Deep water confidence
- My Goal is to qualify for the Olympics & that’s it! | The Qualifier Stories: Surfing | Ep. 3
- Dubai’s ‘merman’ in 25km swim
- 2020 Has Been a Record Year for Fatal Shark Attacks in Australia
- Carson Foster Sets New US National Age-Group Record in 400-Yard IM [Oct. 16, 2020] | Texas Longhorns