My husband turned to a rerun of the ESPYs just in time for us to see Michael Phelps win an award for the “best record-breaking performance,” which was when he earned his 16th gold medal at the 2012 Olympics. I looked at my husband and asked, “So, because Phelps won a bunch of awards, they’re giving him another award?” And thus began an idiotic evening with the ESPYs.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim