A fisherman has been dragged underwater by a monster tuna that caused his boat to capsize.
Anthony Wichman still managed to hook the monster fish off the island of Kauai in Hawaii.
But when the 54-year-old fisherman brought the enormous 200-pound (90kg) tuna on board, the boat capsized under the weight, and he toppled overboard.
The fisherman nearly drowned when his leg became tangled in the fishing line, dragging him underwater.
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center
- Boy pulled from swimming pool in critical condition
- How To Sprint Freestyle Faster | Front Crawl Swimming Speed Tips | Global Triathlon Network
- Daniel Gyurta wins back to back Gold in Rome 2009 and Barcelona 2013 | FINA World Championships
- Top 10 Water Polo Matches at the Olympics | Top Moments
- Jahir Ocampo – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Coast Guard rescue swimmer recounts saving 3 sailors
- ILS Reschedules World Conference on Drowning Prevention (WCDP) 2021 to 2023