A fisherman has been dragged underwater by a monster tuna that caused his boat to capsize.
Anthony Wichman still managed to hook the monster fish off the island of Kauai in Hawaii.
But when the 54-year-old fisherman brought the enormous 200-pound (90kg) tuna on board, the boat capsized under the weight, and he toppled overboard.
The fisherman nearly drowned when his leg became tangled in the fishing line, dragging him underwater.
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner