I’d just been to some late night FINA gathering at the Shanghai 2011 World Championships, and was sitting in the bus back to the hotel when ‘Pepsi’, president of the Norwegian Swimming Federation, sat down and told me about about the terror attacks back in Norway. Two years ago to this date, and still unbelievable.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim