This season our technical team offers all open water lovers the possibility to indulge in a different type of training in the most spectacular spots off the beaten track of the Catalan coast.
Secret Swims are born out of this philosophy. “Secret” in this context means that, on the one hand, training takes place in uncrowded and secluded spots, and, on the other hand, the swimming location is not disclosed to the participants until the very same day of the activity.
These sessions are designed for swimmers who not only enjoy every single stroke but also delight in the beauty of the surroundings. Thus, on the day of the training we will make several stops to take pictures and have a snack in spots accessible only through swimming.
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance
- Body of 14-Year-Old Missing Swimmer Found in Lake
- Nets to Protect Swimmers in South Africa Are Killing Sharks | Money Talks