This season our technical team offers all open water lovers the possibility to indulge in a different type of training in the most spectacular spots off the beaten track of the Catalan coast.
Secret Swims are born out of this philosophy. “Secret” in this context means that, on the one hand, training takes place in uncrowded and secluded spots, and, on the other hand, the swimming location is not disclosed to the participants until the very same day of the activity.
These sessions are designed for swimmers who not only enjoy every single stroke but also delight in the beauty of the surroundings. Thus, on the day of the training we will make several stops to take pictures and have a snack in spots accessible only through swimming.
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships
- Competing with Ian Thorpe and Pieter van den Hoogenband | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Antonios Tsapatakis’ Road to Becoming a World Champion | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Drone video: Leopard sharks swimming near La Jolla Shores with swimmers trying to get a closer look
- Two Rules for Stretching – Swimmers Pay Attention | Surge Strength
- Artistic swimmers speak out about abuse at training centre