According to the findings revealed Tuesday, during his first two years, Winslow used psychological manipulation against his swimmers to motivate by fear. While some swimmers and assistant coaches considered his style to be creative and innovative, others considered it abusive and cruel with one assistant coaching saying, “Greg was a manipulator, not a motivator.”
But the review concluded Winslow, 38, did not physically or sexually abuse his swimmers or use racial discrimination in his six-year tenure.
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio
- Lars Frolander wins Gold in an incredibly close race at Fukuoka 2001 | FINA World Championships
- Olympic swimmer helping dissident Belarus athletes
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show