Cecilia Wigant Eysturdal from the swim club Ægir in Klaksvík racing to another sea swimming victory here in the Faroe Islands, at the open water event across the firth Skálafjørður, Sunday 16 June, 2013. She managed the 1600+ meters in 21:44.20, the fastest man second in 28:02.86.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim