We walked past this car daily while at the FINA 2010 World Swimming Championships (25m) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I wondered if it was because the owner hadn’t had time to wash if after some kind of ‘haboob‘ dust storm, but apparently it could be just as well be because someone had to flee in a hurry.
- Lars Frolander wins Gold in an incredibly close race at Fukuoka 2001 | FINA World Championships
- Olympic swimmer helping dissident Belarus athletes
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships