We walked past this car daily while at the FINA 2010 World Swimming Championships (25m) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I wondered if it was because the owner hadn’t had time to wash if after some kind of ‘haboob‘ dust storm, but apparently it could be just as well be because someone had to flee in a hurry.
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs