Griffith Institute for Educational Research, recently revealed children who had learned how to swim from a young age, reached many developmental milestones earlier than other children the same age, who had not.
Some of these milestones included visual-motor skills such as cutting paper, colouring-in and drawing lines and shapes; mathematical-related tasks; and literacy and numeracy.
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity
- Delaney Schnell – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas