Long before my swimming career took off – in fact, ever since my home economics class at high school – I dreamt of having my own restaurant. By 2011 the time had come to turn that long-held dream into a reality. I got some investors together, we found a great site by the beach in Perth, our offer on the lease was accepted that December and Bib & Tucker started to become a reality.
But we only got to open the doors in March – a mere 15 months later. After all the ups and downs, I have only just started to sit back and realise what we have created, and I am very proud. Bib & Tucker serves up good, honest food, cooked well. We are not a fine dining establishment but we are not a cafe either.
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance
- Body of 14-Year-Old Missing Swimmer Found in Lake
- Nets to Protect Swimmers in South Africa Are Killing Sharks | Money Talks
- Teenager Drowns While Swimming With Friends at a Popular Sydney Spot