Long before my swimming career took off – in fact, ever since my home economics class at high school – I dreamt of having my own restaurant. By 2011 the time had come to turn that long-held dream into a reality. I got some investors together, we found a great site by the beach in Perth, our offer on the lease was accepted that December and Bib & Tucker started to become a reality.
But we only got to open the doors in March – a mere 15 months later. After all the ups and downs, I have only just started to sit back and realise what we have created, and I am very proud. Bib & Tucker serves up good, honest food, cooked well. We are not a fine dining establishment but we are not a cafe either.
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity
- Delaney Schnell – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas