Pál Joensen sporting a typical ‘Faroe tan’ at the Natwest Island Games in Rhodes, Greece, back in 2007. He won gold in the 200, 400 and 1500 freestyle, gold in the men’s 4×50 free, 4×50 medley and 8×50 free mix relay, plus a bronze in the men’s 4×100 medley. This year the Island Games are in Bermuda, for the first time ever without Faroese participation in the swimming events. See the result list here.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim