New national swim coach David Lyles has made it clear he’s in for the long haul.
The former British and Chinese Olympic coach stepped into the role four weeks ago and is off this weekend to the world championships in Barcelona.
Swimming has been in a state of upheaval for months. There’s a new chairman, chief executive and high performance coach, and now Lyles has arrived to replace Australian Mark Regan who left at the start of the year.
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance
- Body of 14-Year-Old Missing Swimmer Found in Lake
- Nets to Protect Swimmers in South Africa Are Killing Sharks | Money Talks
- Teenager Drowns While Swimming With Friends at a Popular Sydney Spot