New national swim coach David Lyles has made it clear he’s in for the long haul.
The former British and Chinese Olympic coach stepped into the role four weeks ago and is off this weekend to the world championships in Barcelona.
Swimming has been in a state of upheaval for months. There’s a new chairman, chief executive and high performance coach, and now Lyles has arrived to replace Australian Mark Regan who left at the start of the year.
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships
- Competing with Ian Thorpe and Pieter van den Hoogenband | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Antonios Tsapatakis’ Road to Becoming a World Champion | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Drone video: Leopard sharks swimming near La Jolla Shores with swimmers trying to get a closer look
- Two Rules for Stretching – Swimmers Pay Attention | Surge Strength
- Artistic swimmers speak out about abuse at training centre