Double Commonwealth Games gold medallist David Carry has been appointed to the board of directors at Swimming Scotland.
Carry retired after the 2012 London Olympics , but won gold in the 400m freestyle and individual medley at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne.
He now works as a business coach for Red Sky Management.
“I hope to help create a positive and lasting impact to swimming in Scotland,” said Carry.
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance
- Body of 14-Year-Old Missing Swimmer Found in Lake
- Nets to Protect Swimmers in South Africa Are Killing Sharks | Money Talks