Carina Bruwer from the multiple award-winning instrumental pop group Sterling EQ, successfully rounded Cape Point on 23 April 2013, finishing the 8km extreme swim equipped only with a standard swimming costume, cap and goggles, according to open water swimming rules. The “Swim for Hope” was in support of the Little Fighters Cancer Trust (LFCT), a local charity that offers support to children with cancer and their families, which Carina and Sterling EQ actively support, and marked Carina’s return to open water swimming after a 6 year break during which she became a mother of two.
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro