The Bergen Swim Festival 2013 – Alexander Dale Oen Memorial promises to be ‘the biggest and best ever’, when 450+ swimmers including 44 international will compete at Sentralbadet in Bergen, starting this Friday 19 April at 15:00 local time and ending late Sunday 21st. World Cup winner Katinka Hosszu from Hungary is on the startlist of every single of the 15 women’s events, while in the men’s 100 breaststroke, you will need to elbow with the likes of Dani Gyurta (HUN), Cameron van der Burgh (RSA), Martti Aljand (EST), Michael Jamieson (GBR) and Andrew Willis (GBR), to be among the 7 in the final. Other major names are Rikke Møller Pedersen, Jeanette Ottesen Gray and Mie Ø. Nielsen from Denmark, plus our guy Pál Joensen from the Faroe Islands. The total sum of prize money to be won is NOK 250.000 (USD 43440), see the press release here on bsf.no (in Norwegian).
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships