“This scene was described in the NYTimes article “Catching a Champion Swimmer on Film” by Karen Crouse goo.gl/P2P72
At the end of a long day shooting The 2012 Colorado High School State Championships in Fort Collins, Colorado, I was putting away gear in a small room off the pool deck when my partner Grant came came in. He was flushed with emotion and shaking his head. He couldn’t speak. Grant had lingered with Missy to watch her sign autographs and do a small press conference on the pool deck, then followed her back to the locker room.
When he finally did speak, he told me of the scene he had managed to grab. This scene is edited from that footage. Thanks to John Kuhrt of KUSA for his additional footage.
You can help make this film by supporting our Kickstarter campaign here – goo.gl/1vHTC“
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths
- Drone footage captures swimmers, sharks and salmon interacting at Australia’s Bondi Beach
- Representing Your Name // with Olympic Water Polo Player Maggie Steffens
- 🔥 Vladimir Morozov wins Gold in a dominant fashion at Istanbul 2012! 🔥 | FINA World Championships
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center
- Boy pulled from swimming pool in critical condition
- How To Sprint Freestyle Faster | Front Crawl Swimming Speed Tips | Global Triathlon Network
- Daniel Gyurta wins back to back Gold in Rome 2009 and Barcelona 2013 | FINA World Championships