An interview in English here off uimaliitto.fi (The Finnish Swimming Association website), you can also see a segment from 2:00 to 3:54 here on Yle Areena. Details off Uimaliitto are for instance that he is appointed at least until the Berlin Europeans in 2014, with the option to then continue until Rio 2016. Read more on uimaliitto.fi (in Finnish).
- Reykjavík’s Empty Pools: Video
- Could cold water hold a clue to a dementia cure?
- 20 Minute Core Workout For Swimmers | No Equipment Dryland
- ISL in a Nutshell | the Swimsuit Guy
- Fireman Pole, Deep water confidence
- My Goal is to qualify for the Olympics & that’s it! | The Qualifier Stories: Surfing | Ep. 3
- Dubai’s ‘merman’ in 25km swim
- 2020 Has Been a Record Year for Fatal Shark Attacks in Australia