It was around 5:20 p.m. Saturday evening when onlookers watched as the sea creature reached the main thoroughfare of Atlântica Avenue in Balneário Camboriú, in the southern Brazilian state of Santa Catarina,Folha de S. Paulo reports.
According to local police, the animal used the cross walk at the busy intersection of Atlântica Avenue. (Sea lions tend to weigh some 300 kilograms (660 lbs))
With the help of firefighters and police tossing water to keep it wet, the sea lion made it back safely into the southern Atlantic by about 7 p.m.
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner