It looks a bit rough, and was open only for a weekend or so, the 650 meter long world’s longest water slide set up with duct tape and tent pegs and stuff at Waimauku in New Zealand. And apparently no-one made the full length, but only 550 meters. This record can be broken! See 3News.
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships
- Competing with Ian Thorpe and Pieter van den Hoogenband | Inside with Brett Hawke