Romanian high school swimmer Mihai Octavian Ciocan, 18, died late last night after a party with his friends, according to Objectiv Vocea Brailiei. The Farul Constana Swim Club member collapsed in front of his friends, and was pronounced dead on arrival at the local hospital.
Ciocan was a multiple national champion from Romania, and one of that country’s top Olympic hopefuls for the 2016 Rio Games in the 200, 400 and 1500 freestyle events, as well as on both 400-meter relays.
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance
- Body of 14-Year-Old Missing Swimmer Found in Lake
- Nets to Protect Swimmers in South Africa Are Killing Sharks | Money Talks
- Teenager Drowns While Swimming With Friends at a Popular Sydney Spot