Watch out funnymen: Michael Phelps wants you in the pool. Olympian Michael Phelps dropped by TODAY on Monday and said if he could mentor anyone, it’d be a funnyman. “I like comedians a lot, so I think comedians would be fun to be able to put them in a pool,” he told TODAY.com. “To have the jokes, to keep it kind of light…That would be fun.
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs