Today, Paralympian, Oscar Pistorius was granted bail of 1 million Rand (112700 USD) in the Pretoria Magistrate’s Court on Friday. Magistrate Desmond Nair set strict bail conditions after a lengthy ruling. Pistorius will be back in court on June 4. Only audio was allowed in court. Read for instance The Guardian.
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro