JACK BAKER: Eamon, you’re back living in Perth and enjoying a year off competitive swimming, is Rio 2016 Olympics still in your sights?
EAMON SULLIVAN: It’s definitely on my list. I just had shoulder surgery in November last year and I’m a couple of days away from being able to get back into the water. I’m having the year just to refresh and get the body back to 100 per cent and I’ll start racing again towards the end of the year. The first race back will probably be at the Commonwealth Games trials but the main goal is getting to Rio.
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance