Learning was paralysed on Tuesday morning at Nairobi River primary school in BuruBuru estate, after the body of a 10-year-old standard four pupil was found floating in the school swimming pool. Angry parents could not understand why lessons were going on even with the body still in the pool. The lifeless body was discovered by the parents who went to the school after the boy failed to get home on Monday evening.
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro