Learning was paralysed on Tuesday morning at Nairobi River primary school in BuruBuru estate, after the body of a 10-year-old standard four pupil was found floating in the school swimming pool. Angry parents could not understand why lessons were going on even with the body still in the pool. The lifeless body was discovered by the parents who went to the school after the boy failed to get home on Monday evening.
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio
- Lars Frolander wins Gold in an incredibly close race at Fukuoka 2001 | FINA World Championships
- Olympic swimmer helping dissident Belarus athletes
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show