The La Salle University Swimming and Diving team traveled to Mayaguez, Puerto Rico on January 2-10 in preparation for the 2013 Atlantic 10 Championship. La Salle Athletics brings to you a unique perspective from in the pool and off the boards as the Explorers endure grueling two-a-day workouts. Shot almost entirely using the GoPro Hero 3.
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro