In this first of five webisodes on how to swim fast butterfly, Gary Hall Sr discusses body position and how it correlates to a strong kick and a low driving breath. Featuring footage from the Race Club‘s “Life is Worth Swimming” their newest DVD Starring Bobby Savulich and George Bovell III.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack