Dutch researchers have developed a gel-forming polymer so effective that a kilogram of the stuff sprinkled across an Olympic sized swimming pool would turn the entire thing to jelly. All you have to do is add a little heat, which is sort of the opposite of what you normally do with gels.
- Teenager Drowns While Swimming With Friends at a Popular Sydney Spot
- Serbia: Orthodox athletes celebrate Epiphany with winter swim in Belgrade
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others