Finland’s Noora and Jenna Laukkanen competing at the Debrecen 2012 European Swimming Championships. I was told that they are sisters, Noora (1993) Finnish record holder in the 200 breaststroke (2:28.30) and Jenna (1995) in the 100 (1:09.39). In Debrecen they competed fiercely, Jenna leading up until 150 and Noora then edging ahead 2:32.21 to 2:33.33.
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!
- Having Trouble With Your Freestyle Breath? Try This Simple Hack | SwimVice