At the Chinese Long Course Nationals yesterday, Wu Peng won the men’s 200 IM in 1:59.50, qualifying for the Olympics along with Yang Zhihe in 1:59.83. Lu Ying and Jiao Liuyang qualified in the women’s 100 butterfly with 57.48 and 57.80 respectively, and Zhou Jiawei in the men’s 100 butterfly with a time of 52.26. Read more here on SwimmingWorld Magazine.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim