Czech swimmer Michal Rubacek has been suspended two years for testing positive for the banned stimulant methylhexanamine at the Czech championshipos in December 2011, meaning he will miss the London Olympics after competing at the games in Athens and Beijing. He holds the Czech records in the 50 and 100 meter butterfly. Read more here on The Washington Post.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming