The annual About Swimming Readers’ Choice Awards is on, including categories ‘swimsuits’, ‘goggles’, ‘handpaddles’, ‘training fins’, ‘on-line or brick and mortar swim shops’, ‘swimming twitter feed’ and (most important) ‘swimming blog’. You can nominate your swimming favorites from January 18th through February 15th, vote from February 22nd though March 21st, and then see the winners announced on March 30th. I nominated Speed Endurance Swimming Blog, let the catfight begin!
- Is It Safe To Swim During The COVID-19 Pandemic? | ET NOW Exclusive
- MD Native Breaks Record for Swimming the Backstroke on the English Channel
- 5 Common Stroke Mistakes That Cause Shoulder Pain | Instant Fix?
- Swimming lessons are back at One Leisure this September
- Safety measures let Butte’s outdoor swimming pool stay open amid coronavirus
- How Hard is the English Channel Swim? Marathon Swimmer Catherine Breed | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Thinking About Open Water Swimming? Here’s Some Advice for Starting Out
- Michael Phelps: It’s OK not to feel OK during a pandemic