Love it when engineers mess with our conventions (as an engineer myself :-). And by the way … this need for the model to wear an in principle illegal modesty suit to make the video ‘safe for work’, is a real and practical problem in the locker rooms! If the suits are designed to take several minutes to put on, then you should be allowed to have some kind of (maybe standard) modesty suit within the tech suit. Via scaq.blogspot.com.
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!
- Having Trouble With Your Freestyle Breath? Try This Simple Hack | SwimVice