In the last few years of the twentieth century, the Mayor of Lille in northern France had a quandary. The old swimming pool in Roubaix had been closed in 1985 due to safety problems, so why not simply knock the building down? Except, the pool was a stunning example of Art Deco architecture. Read kuriositas.com via neatorama.com. Picture courtesy of Graham Chandler.
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio
- Lars Frolander wins Gold in an incredibly close race at Fukuoka 2001 | FINA World Championships
- Olympic swimmer helping dissident Belarus athletes
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show