Going to the beach? Make sure you check before you swim. Dive in at https://safeswim.org.nz
Safeswim provides you with water quality forecasts and up-to-date information on risks to your health and safety at 84 beaches and 8 freshwater locations around Auckland.
Safeswim is a joint initiative between Auckland Council, Watercare, Surf Lifesaving Northern Region and the Auckland Regional Public Health Service.
- Swim Cruise
- 2017 Golden Goggles National Team Alumni Social Recap
- Le Clos & Sjostrom are #1 | Season Recap | FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2017
- Fun With Physics: Guy Performs Incredible Ballpop In Ocean
- Chad Le Clos Announced as Youth Olympic Ambassador for the Second Time
- Interview: Talking waterslides with the brain behind a record-breaking ride
- Rutgers Fires Swim Coach Amid Emotional Abuse Claims
- A Dutch nonprofit uses virtual reality to let disabled people ‘swim’ with dolphins